My heart aches for our world! Vibrant lives reduced to hostage, victim, and casualty counts. There are so many questions. There are too few answers. Some people sadly devalue the gift of life. Their own life. And the lives of others.
I cry out to God for comfort and guidance!
Don’t wait. Pray with me.
- Pray for the victims and their families.
- Pray for the first responders who view scenes that change their lives.
- Pray for the hands and skills of the medical professionals who treat the injured.
- Pray for the clergy who will attend families in despair.
- Pray for the hearts of those who contemplate similar actions.
Don’t wait. Love with me.
- Hold your spouse and children. Tell them that you love them, that they have a purpose, and that they are a gift in your life.
- Call your family and friends. Let them know that though distance or schedules may separate you, they hold a special place in your heart.
- Thank police officers, EMTs, firemen, and the military for stepping forward to combat such tragedies and protect the innocent.