- Followers of Christ in different cities are actively assisting and standing up for the least, the last, and the lost.
- A newborn infant just took her first breath.
- Someone is driving their car with the windows down and singing to their favorite song at the top of their lungs.
- Two coworkers are cracking each other up and laughing so hard they aren’t even making any noise.
- People near and far are holding hands with the person they love.
- Someone is going above and beyond and doing a little extra work to make someone else’s life a little easier.
- A student tutor is volunteering her time to help a fellow student learn.
- A long-term alcoholic just celebrated exactly one full year of sobriety.
- Someone is admiring a breathtaking sunrise, and somewhere else a surreal sunset.
- A friend is helping a friend rise above feelings of depression.
- A Good Samaritan is pulled over on the side of the road assisting a stranger who’s having car trouble.
- An active duty military member stationed overseas just received an email from a loved one.
- An emergency room nurse just saved her patient’s life.
- A Youth Pastor is leading someone to a life-long, life-changing relationship with Christ.
- A busy working woman is leading a neighborhood Bible study.
Everywhere…God is good!
May we always remember God’s goodness!
What are you thankful for?